We develop online solutions that deliver:
- Easy maintenance
WordPress development process
Every software project goes through a process, called a life cycle, that includes all the steps and activities that lead to the product’s initial release. It is possible to build a model of this life cycle that illustrates the activities at some level of abstraction, and that serves to establish the order in which a project specifies, implements, tests, and performs its activities. A well-built life cycle model can streamline a project and ensure that each step moves the project closer toward its goal.
Our core workflows are:
- It is done to gather business, application, and technical requirements
- It provides business and application modeling derived from requirements
- It uses object-oriented techniques to complete the application architecture
- It is execution of the designed work including prototypes
- It verifies the proper work has been done
We use the best and most used CMS (content management system) in the World – WordPress, which powers 32% of the web. It supports over 45,000 plugins, which we could customize to help your web site meet your needs.
How it works
First, you should define your goalsFor example, you will need a web site to sell and rent properties in UK, or have already such, but it does not work for you. (see the Success Story) Also, you should choose your add-on packages depending on your needs.
Contact UsFill the Get A Free Quote Form
We’ll make the necessary analysesWe will send you a quote if the project meets our requirements and there is no a conflict of interest with other client of ours. (We work with only one company making business in particular category and place, i.e. if you are Estate Agent in Manhattan, New York City (NYC) we will not work with other USA Estate Agents in this area)
We will start working on your projectIf we reach an agreements we’ll start working on your project to achieve your goals
After creating your site according the best practices, you’ll have 2 options, to continue maintain and develop your infrastructure, software and online marketing with in-house workers/ specialists for different positions, or to choose more cost effective method by outsourcing these tasks to us. Bellow you’ll find the most popular packages which we offer to our clients.
Bellow you will find one of our customers success stories. We decided instead of publishing just a lot of projects to show you what we are doing for our customers in practice. Also, as we stated above our mission is not just to create websites, but to make web sites which work (deliver business) to our customers in a long term. This story could be yours!
We provide professional Airport transfer services from the largest Airports in Bulgaria to all local Summer and Winter resorts, as the main destinations are Sofia Airport to Bansko (ski), and Bourgas Airport to Sunny Beach. More than 80% of our clients are from United Kingdom. Our main sales channels were via partners as Hotels, Tour operators etc…
Before more than 2 years we decided to invest into our online present/sales by hiring outside contractor to create an Internet site and manage our web marketing (SEO and PPC). At the beginning everything looks fine, we were patient but as the time move forward we realized that we have a web site that do not make a business for us, unfortunately we have only 1 sale!
Everything have changed when we contacted the Svesoft experts. The whole process was professional, simple and effective!
- At the beginning they made an audit to our project and defined clear goals to achieve.
- Created a new VPS (Virtual Private Server) infrastructure to host our 4 projects and our corporate emails on it.
- Optimized our recent projects according the best practice and standards, achieving better security and lower load time, and make our site SEO friendly.
- After creating our new infrastructure and optimized our sites we outsourced the following services to Svesoft:
- Technical and Software maintenance and support. This ensures that our infrastructure and software are up to date. For us this is very important to have the maximum uptime for our web sites, especially when we have more visitors and this brings a business for us. It was one Saturday night when our sites were hurt by hackers attack and were down. After one hour the problem was diagnosed and fixed, so we have a minimum downtime.
- Online marketing, including SEO, PPC campaigns, and Sales. We could already see organic traffic and it keeps increasing, our target in a long term is to be on first positions for all major keywords. Started Google PPC campaigns achieved 5% conversion rate and 80% decrease of the cost per click comparing with our previous campaigns. Svesoft created new sales procedures for us, and via online chat we increased from 0 to 50% the conversion rate.
After the first 3 months 30% of our sales have been made via our sites, and our target is to reach 80% in the next 9 months.
These guys are amazing and I’ll strongly recommend them to anyone who wants to have successful online business!
– Boris, CEO BGTRansfer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
It depends on your project and your requirements. You could use the “get a free quote” form to submit the info to us, and we will send you our offer. Please take in mind that sending us project info does mean that we will work on that project, because by example there could be conflict of interest with another our client.
We do not make just websites, but work with our clients to develop their business and to achieve their goals. Our prices are competitive but with an accordance with the quality services that we offer. If for you the most important is to have a low cost web site then you should go for another solution, there are many agencies which could provide what are you looking for.
Get a free quote